ProductsView More Stories >
Set Your Own Spooky Halloween Dinner Party
This Halloween, channel your inner Morticia Addams by creating the spookiest table setting this side of Cemetery Lane. Here are a few favorites to set this scene:
- Euro Ceramica’s Grey Glass Set is perfect for any spooky table. It will add just the right amount of smoky mystique to the party’s signature drink.
- Brew up a special draught and serve it to your guests in Cathy’s Concepts Skull & Crossbones Glass Decanter. It’s guaranteed to add a little haunt to any party.
- Pay homage to the Munsters’ pet dragon with Home Accents Holiday’s very own fire dragon. With the lights dimmed at a dinner party, his glowing red stare will light up guests.
- The pewter finish and energy saving LEDs of this LED flickering-flame candelabra sets the right mood with a little ambiance.
- They may not be the wooden spoon Wednesday Addams used, but this flatware set by Cambridge has a beautiful blackened rustic finish on each handle. Even with the blackened handle they pop against the LA Linen black napkins.
- Save yourself a trip to the family plots by using a bag of bones. With 12-pieces available in this Home Accents Holiday bag, you’ll be able to get a leg up on your decorating needs.
- Play with pops of color and texture with charger plates. The stainless steel of these Old Dutch plates makes the Over and Back black dinnerware set stand out, even in a dim room.
- Stop your guests from being too scared with these A&B Home Decorative Book Boxes by adding pops of color with some fresh succulents and house plants.
- He’s no vulture, but Home Accents Holiday’s fearsome hound has authentic sound effects that are guaranteed to help set the mood of your party.