The Home Depot’s Supplier Diversity strategy includes Minority, Women, LGBTQ, Veteran and Disability-owned business partners. We value a supply chain ecosystem that is diverse, drives innovation, allows us to provide the best customer experience, and creates economically healthy communities.
- You qualify as a Minority, Woman, LGBTQ, Disability or Veteran Owned Business if you are at least 51% owned, operated and/or controlled by a Minority/Minorities, Woman/Women, person(s) with Disability, LGBTQ person or persons or Veteran/Veterans.
- You are a U.S. Citizen or have U.S. Resident Alien status.
- You have a valid third-party certification from an external certifying agency, which includes:
- Women's Business Enterprise National Council (www.wbenc.org)
- National Women Business Owners Corporation (www.nwboc.org)
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (www.nmsdc.org)
- U.S. Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce (www.uspaacc.com)
- State and Federal Government Agencies which certify M/WBEs (Minority/Women Business Enterprises) and DBEs (Diverse Business Enterprises) (www.sba.gov)
- National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (www.nglcc.org)
- Disability: IN (https://disabilityin.org/)
- Center for Veterans Enterprises (https://www.va.gov/osdbu/verification/)
Minority is defined as a U.S. citizen whose ethnic background is at least 25% African-, Asian-, Hispanic-, or Native- American:
- African-American - Origins in any of the Black racial groups of Africa
- Asian-American - Origins from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Japan, China, Taiwan, Korea, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, the Philippines, Samoa, Guam,
the U.S. Trust Territories of the Pacific or the Northern Marinaras
- Hispanic American - Origins from Mexico, Central America, South America, the Caribbean basin or any of the Spanish-speaking areas of Latin America
- Native American - American Indian, Eskimo, Aleut or Native Hawaiian
Our online registration portal helps us identify qualified potential suppliers for specific procurement opportunities as they arise. If you are a diverse supplier interested in exploring opportunities with The Home Depot, click here to start your registration. This allows us to better understand your firm's capabilities and experience.