CompanyView More Stories >
Tech Jobs @ The Home Depot: 5 Things to Know
April 18, 2018
- We have technology hubs in cities across the country, including Atlanta, Austin, Dallas, Houston, Portland, Ore., and San Mateo, Calif.
- We write nearly 90 percent of the code for our digital properties, allowing us to quickly create innovative solutions for our millions of online customers and mobile app users.
- We work with the latest in full-stack engineering and agile methodology to build customer-focused experiences – like our award-winning mobile web.
- We have our own innovation lab called “Orange Works” on the Georgia Tech campus.
- We are hiring more than 1,000 technology professionals to power the $11.1 billion strategic investment we’re making through 2020.
Click here to learn more about the open opportunities.
Keep up with all the latest Home Depot news! Subscribe to our bi-weekly news update and get the top Built from Scratch stories delivered straight to your inbox.