Navigate Up
Sign In
W-2 Statements

The 2015 W-2 statements are available online via ESS.

For associates who have elected to receive a paper copy, the statements will be:

  • delivered to active store associates at their work locations beginning Friday, January 22nd or January 29th, depending on their pay cycle
  • mailed to the home address of non-store associates, terminated associates, and associates on leave of absence, postmarked by Sunday, January 31st. Allow 7 - 10 business days to arrive.
To view or print your W-2 Statements, click here to access Employee Self-Service.
If you are unable to print your W-2 statement through Employee Self Service, please contact the HR Service Center at 1-866-myTHDHR (1-866-698-4347) or
For IRS instructions for W-2 Wage and Tax Statements, click the applicable year below: